Sunday, April 15, 2012

More Than 30 Days!

Ok.  So.  It has been a little more than 30 days since my last post.  Sorry for not following up.  Stuff happens lol, but here it goes!

I'm going start by talking about my daughter first.  She finished her boot camp, and she rocked!  I'm so proud of her.  She lost weight. She toned up, and she has adopted a healthier lifestyle.  She is an inspiration to me.

Now, on to my journey.  I did the Ripped in 30 workouts.  I got up early 5 days a week for the whole month of October and did them.  It was pretty good.  I was feeling better and having more energy.  Unfortunately,  I can't say that I followed the meal plan.  Therefore, I didn't lose any weight.  However, I didn't give up!  I continued to workout.  I added more workouts to my routine.  I've become Jillian Michaels obsessed!  I just love her.  I bought several more of her DVDs, and I mix them up.  This keeps me from becoming bored, and it continues to challenge me.  I love them!

I also (like my daughter)  added Advocare to my regimen.  I started with Spark, an energy drink which I think also helps with appetite control, and almost immediately started to see some weight loss.  Then I added Amplify, and things started to roll.  After the first of the year, I did the 24 Day Challenge and saw about 12 more pounds come off.  To this date now, I have lost 28 pounds.  I have more energy, sleep better, and just generally feel better.


None of these pics are either from the beginning or the end of my journey.  Remember, I can't show you the ones from the beginning.  I was in my underwear!  But this gives you an idea.

And now remember this...my journey has no end.  I'm still traveling and still working.


No comments:

Post a Comment