Friday, October 22, 2010

My Virtual Son!



So, my son Kell is 17 years old.  He has this head of really thick curly hair.  All the kids at his school (small school K-12) think he looks like Nick Jonas.  All the boys give him a hard time, but the little girls are fans.  After a playoff basketball game last year, one girl brought her camera and asked to take a picture with him.  I think she had a big crush.  He acts like this makes him mad, but I think he secretly likes it.

After learning about this last year, I began to sort of "research" Nick Jonas.  I think I have to agree.  There is something of a resemblance.  Funny thing though, their personalities are a lot alike.  I watched the show Jonas Brothers and thought...he acts like Kell.  Or, Kell acts like him.  This video of him is so like something Kell would do.

I also found out in my research that Nick Jonas is really a talented young man.  I've become a fan!  I've developed this sort of "motherly" pride for him.  Kind of like he is my son, or my son really is him.  Sort of strange I know.



No comments:

Post a Comment