Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Welcome to my blog page! I have on occasion posted a few things on MySpace, but this is my first actual blog page dedicated solely to that.  So, this first blog is simply to let you know a little about me.

 I've titled my blog "A Little Bit of Everything" because I'm a little bit random.  A little bit of everything all rolled into one.  That's from a song by Meredith Brooks.  Pretty good song.

I'm married with five children.  This is my second marriage.  I have two children from my first, and my husband has three from his.  But they're all "my" children...so, I'm married with five children.  However, I can hardly call them children anymore.  My daughter will graduate from Texas Tech in December.  I'm so proud of her.  The rest are boys...two Seniors, one Freshman and a Sixth Grader.  They play football, basketball, baseball and run track.  I have a full time job and currently carrying a full load of college courses online.  Yes, I stay very busy.

I like sports...basketball is my favorite...and all kinds of music.  I'm enjoying my classes, but they are very time consuming.  But most things worthwhile are.  I don't watch much TV, but I make a point to watch "Dancing with the Stars".  I'm not sure why I like it so much. And, I secretly watch "Jersey Shore"  with my boys while I'm griping at them for watching it and telling them how inappropriate it is.  Oh, and "Family Guy" too.  Oh well! I also like movies but seldom take the time to watch them.  All this contributes to my randomness.

Now, I'm going to randomly end this blog and hope to be more inspired next time.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! Looking forward to reading your writing. Love you mom. :)

    ReplyDelete